Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Buy some new work out gear to get motivated

Sometimes it's the stress of getting ready for the gym that makes you hate going. My normal routine is school or work, and then I tear apart my closet to find my work out attire. I search high and low for my sports bra, running shorts and a tank top or tee shirt. It takes me thirty painful minutes to find everything and get dressed. Normally it will take another 15 minutes to find those old scuffed up running sneaker that are either under my bed, in the trunk of my car, or buried in the laundry room basket of shoes. I don't feel good before I go to the gym, what makes me think I'll feel good after? Well thats why they having stores labeled "sporting goods," such as Dicks, Modells, and Sports Authority. So I had some money that was burning a hole in my pocket. I decided to buy some new sneakers, and some cute gym clothes. I bought everything matching, pink and black Under Amour attire, I eve bought some new socks. Today after getting in my new gym clothes I felt more motivated and I was actually excited to show off my new stuff at the gym. I felt good before the gym, but most importantly I felt good after. Sometimes you need to boost your self esteem just to motivate yourself to work out. Whether it's buying your self a new out fit or changing up your old routine, it could help your work out intensity and your attitude before and after the gym. Get some new sneaks and get to the gym!

No comments:

Post a Comment