Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Motivation post

So I have lost all motivation. School, work, midterms. I can't seem to have any strength to get to the gym. I have 3 days left until spring break. This break will help me get more motivated because the stress level will be down. I haven't been eating right either. I feel once I get put into high levels of stress I tend to eat worse and not care. PF Chang did taste good on Monday though. Anyway so my boyfriend and I promised each other we would start up our diets today. So today, I NEED a large cup of coffee, and then will eat fruits in class, and then when I get home I will eat a healthy whole wheat wrap, and then chicken and salad for dinner. I am going to try to get my gym session in, and possibly a cardio class to get the ball rolling. I have a two week membership at LA Fitness where they offer a olympic size pool, a huge room for classes such as cardio kick boxing class, or spin class. I took a class last week and loved it. My muscles were killing me, but that is a sign that you are working your muscles hard. After my life starts to get a little situated I need to start focusing on going back to the gym. I switched up what gym I go to becasue I was getting a little burnt out of good Ol' Planet Fitness. Its a good gym but it just has your basic machine. Well I will let you know how today turns out and if I stick to my diet plans. Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment