Friday, March 26, 2010

Spring is here, and summer is approaching

Lets face it, summer is coming, fit or flabby. You have to get your quick 2 month work out in now or never. My Vegas trip is booked and I know i'm not bikini ready! I have been slacking with girl scout cookie season here and all. I have been making excuse after excuse, but now its time to get serious. I started working out again this monday. I actually had my boyfriends cousin sign up for the gym so she will be coming with us and she pushes me to go with her to the gym. I wasn't able to get to the gym yesterday and today due to work, but tomorrow I will be at the gym for 10 hours! Im going to do cardio tomorrow and going back to grilled chicken. It's hard being 21 and not being able to drink, but that is the worst thing to do when your on a diet. This weekend I chose to do other things so I stay clear of bars. I don't have alot of money saved up for Vegas, so that is also another reason to keep me from drinking those sugary pina colodas, ha. Anyway I need to focus on my goal weight, fifteen more pounds by may! I will let you know how tomorrows work out goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment