Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Beginning of week plan

Starting from this blog on, I will be posting to inform people who either want to loose wight, eat right, or just live a healthy life style. Since this weekend was my first "cheat" on my diet plan, Monday was the beginning of a new weight loss plan. Monday I had class so therefore eating right became a little bit difficult. To me, loosing weight is 70% eating right and 30% working out so it is always important to read labels. I discovered Stockton has absolutely no appetizing healthy food! Before getting to class I woke up in the morning and ate a low-cal yogurt mixed with flax seed. Flax seed is good for your digestive system, hair, skin and all around good health. After my first class I ate a fruit cup and a hot green tea from Stockton. In between my last two classes I brought a fiber bar to eat, because it is very important to eat a little every two hours so your metabolism speeds up. When I got home, I ate a late lunch which was a whole wheat wrap with lettuce, grilled chicken, and avocado. Then worked out at the gym for 60 minutes, which consisted walking and running on the treadmill and followed by light weights for toning. For dinner more grilled chicken, brown rice, and steamed vegetables. I continued this on tuesday and today. This may sound like a boring day but it is my life monday through friday. It is really worth it in the end because results will come over time and you will feel so rewarded about your self. Like I said in my last blog, my goal is to loose 15 to 20 pounds, according to my average BMI (body mass index). My next blog I will give more the secrets of dining out and eating healthy.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there,
    I wanted to let you know your blog is awesome.
    You have such a great attitude about weightloss and its not just about pounds - its about HEALTH! I LOVEEE that you arnt afraid to make that the main point!!
    I just started a blog on the side of my main blog called 52 pounds in 52 weeks. I would love to have someone like you sound in once in a while with a comment or two! It sure can be hard without support!
    Keep up the good work and stop by sometime!!!!
    52pounds-52weeks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete