Saturday, January 23, 2010

Figuring out my topic

After thinking things through i realized what my blog should be about. Even though my life is circled around interesting events I have to come up with something good to write about. Since this country is infested with fattening foods, obese children, and is now known as the "fast food nation," i've decided to blog about healthy eating, healthy "fast food" and good work out plans. I'm not one to always eat right, don't get me wrong, but my since New Years hit I have decided to make a serious change in my life. I have gained 20 pounds since last September, between the stress from school, a boyfriend who always looks at me like I'm perfect even if that means eating 3 juicy hamburgers a day, and just down right loving food. But now that is all going to change, I need the change for my self, to feel and look better. I am going to consistently write and inform you all of healthy foods, and good work out plans. So far since New Years even I have lost 18 pounds by just working out and eating right. Its very hard and you need to treat yourself sometimes... like tonight :) Just look out for my next blog because I will be back to my daily healthy life style tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment