Wednesday, January 20, 2010

January 20, 2010

Today was my first day of my second semester at Stockton. I like my schedule alot better than last semester. The only problem that I have with Stockton is the fact that there are limited classes to chose from, especially for commuters like myself. Its hard to fit exactly what classes I need into my Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule. I could probably argue with anyone who disagreed with me for hours. Now that the semester has kicked off everything should feel alot more into place, and less stressful. I only had to change around one class that I knew wasn't for me. On a lighter note all my books were cheap this semester. I could get used to this blogging thing, seeing as the only network I was on was addicting Crackbook, I mean Facebook. I'm going to wrap up this blog, good first day overall!

No comments:

Post a Comment