Thursday, February 11, 2010

Gym in a snowstorm

No school yesterday thank god, but I still made it to the gym. It wasn't that bad yesterday until around 4pm. I made it to the gym to get my hour and a half workout. I started off with a yogurt as usual and then head to the gym with the family. Working out is so much easier when you have a friend or family member go with you. In my case my boyfriend is on this healthy eating and work out diet with me. It motivates me alot more to continue to eat healthy and work out on a daily basis. It has been a month and a half since I've been on my diet and I have lost a total of 22 pounds, I even ate a bowl of ice cream last night. It's hard to not eat bad when your locked in your house all day forced to watch movies. For lunch I had a chicken salad sandwich, which wasn't too healthy but its protein so thats good. The night before I ate sushi and edamame which is a great vegetable and tastes good too. Today I had work. It only took my two hours to get to work, but I made it there alive. I drank the normal 10 cups of green iced tea (unsweetened) and had a tuna steak roll, which is grilled tuna steak (very healthy and a source of omega) and the roll which is clear rice paper worth 40 calories, and mixed greens. Tonight I will eat steak with mixed vegetables. I had a good work out yesterday and today at the gym. Yesterday I spent 40 minutes between the treadmill and the elliptical, than did weights and worked on my abs of steal. Today I strictly did cardio, which is good for your heart and lungs, while burning calories. Unfortunately tomorrow will be a day off from the gym because I have class then doctors appointment, than going bowling, which hey maybe that will burn some calories.

No comments:

Post a Comment